
Who else
loves women's figure skating? I can remember watching Debbie Turner in '88 win the bronze Olympic medal in Calgary. Kristi Yamaguchi quickly became my favorite after that, I practially had her '92 olympic routine memorized. Michelle Kwan though has been my favorite ever since! despite come & go skaters like Tara Lapinksi and Sara Hughes. Tonight I have a new favorite since Incredible Kwan is out. Sassy Sasha Cohen saved the best for last! She's in 1st leading into the Ladies free skate Thursday night... aren't you excited with me! If you're weird and do not like ladies figure skating, what of the Olympics do you love to watch?
9 Comments:
Hannah- I couldn't agree more. Sasha is sassy as well as an awesome skater- I hope she takes it all, but she has a lot of serious competition. I was pretty excited that all 3 American skaters did well last night. I am looking forward to the long program.
Hockey and curling!
culring? what is exciting about curling?
I tried to watch a little of curling. Didn't work for me either. Do you have to live in North Dakota or Minnasota to "curl" ? It put me to sleep!
hannah! sorry i missed your calls today. everything is still on schedule for Thursday at noon. they'll check one more time to make sure he's still breech, then cut away! look forward to your visit! kelly :)
Just so you know...the curling was a joke. Nobody likes curling.
Keith- I am SO relieved! I knew that you like some weird stuff (like that Alabama team that you are always talking about), but I was slightly worried when I saw curling among your top picks! Whew! I was seriously worried about your mental health.
I feel so much better now.
Wow- suprise Olympics tonight...At least Sasha scooped silver! All of the podium looked a little suprised.
In other news, Kelly you obviously have a extremely smart son who is yet to debut. Instead of her ceasarian this morning, Drew decided to do a flip-a-roo on his very own. Must have good S.A.!! Can we finally meet him next week you think?
If Sasha played baseball or football we would say she CHOKED! Her eyes told it all!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home